Deluxe Edition Content
The empire of Alexander is torn into separate kingdoms as former generals and functionaries squabble over his mantle. In Egypt, the famous Ptolemy holds the body of the great conqueror and the riches of the Nile. Seleucus has consolidated his power in Persia while Antigonus has built a base in Anatolia. The cruel Lysimachos dominates Thrace, and Macedonia, the heart of the empire, has fallen to Cassander the usurper.
This pack adds new color to the Wars of the Diadochi, including new units models and game flavor.
- 4 New Army Models: Unique army designs for Macedonia, Phrygia, the Seleucids and Thrace.
- 4 New Ship Models: Unique warship designs for Egypt, Macedonia, Phrygia, and the Seleucids, including depictions of the famous Hellenistic superships.
- Special On Map Monuments: The Mausoleum of Alexander, the Acropolis of Rhodes, the Acropolis of Pergamon, the Palace at Ay Khanum, the Library of Alexandria, and the Argead Palace of Macedonia,
- Six Hellenistic Flavor Events: About the Legacy of Alexander, the veterans of Alexander's wars, the Spread of Hellenistic Culture, City Athletic Events, and Trade.
- Alexanderu2019s Body Event Chain: Try to steal the remains of Alexander the Great and erect a monument to his memory.
- New Event Art: Dedicate new art for the included unique events.
- New music: Special music composed specifically for the Hellenistic players.
Receive your free EU4 DLC now!
About the GameAlexander. Hannibal. Caesar. These great men and dozens like them shaped the destiny of a continent. Mighty kings, clever generals and would-be gods made their mark on the ancient Mediterranean. Around this sea, close knit nations tested their mettle and virtue against each other in fierce combat, their cultural and political legacy now inseparable from what we understand as Western Civilization. But nothing was guaranteed. Can you change the course of history in Imperator: Rome?
Imperator: Rome is the newest grand strategy title from Paradox Development Studio. Set in the tumultuous centuries from Alexanderu2019s Successor Empires in the East to the foundation of the Roman Empire, Imperator: Rome invites you to relive the pageantry and challenges of empire building in the classical era. Manage your population, keep an eye out for treachery, and keep faith with your gods.
A living world of characters with varying skills and traits that will change over time. They will lead your nation, govern your provinces and command your armies and fleets. We also introduce our new, more human-like character art.
Citizens, freemen, tribesmen and slaves - each population with its own culture and religion. Whether they fill your armies, fill your coffers or fill your colonies, keep an eye on their happiness - your success depends on their satisfaction.
Choose your approach before battle to counter the stratagems of your foes.
Each culture has a unique way of waging war. Romans and Celts have different options available to them. Unlock unique bonuses, abilities and units.
Manage the senate in a Republic, hold your court together in a monarchy, answer to the clans in a tribal system.
Migrating barbarians may sack or settle your best land, while disloyal governors or generals can turn against you - taking their armies with them!
Goods provide bonuses to their home province. Will you take advantage of stockpiles for local strength or trade excess goods to spread the wealth around?
Invest in buildings, roads and defences to make your kingdom stronger and richer.