About the GameAge of Wonders III is the long anticipated sequel to the award-winning strategy series. Delivering a unique mix of Empire Building, Role Playing and Warfare, Age of Wonders III offers the ultimate in turn-based fantasy strategy for veterans of the series and new players alike!
Create an Empire in your own Image
Rule as one of 6 RPG style leader classes: Sorcerer, Theocrat, Rogue, Warlord, Archdruid, or the tech-focused Dreadnought.
Research powerful skills unique to your class to develop your empire and arsenal.
- Choose your allies from among the six main races - Humans, High Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, Goblins and Draconians - and fantastical monster dwellings.
Explore and Exploit a Living Fantasy World
Explore a rich fantasy world that is more detailed and alive than ever with over 50 location types to raid for treasure.
Expand your domain by building new settlements, forge pacts with monstrous allies and capture valuable resources.
- Wield earth shattering magic and terra-form the lands for your needs.
Fight In-depth Tactical Battles
Recruit legendary heroes, equip them with magical weapons, and let them lead your armies into battle.
Crush your enemies using the detailed 3D turn-based Tactical Combat System.
- Become a master tactician. Crush city defenses. Learn to use flanking and master your armyu2019s hundreds of abilities.
Master Age of Wonders IIIu2019s many Modes!
Immerse yourself in a rich single player story campaign, playable from two sides of an epic conflict.
Create endless scenarios using the random map generator.
- Compete in multiplayer wars with up to 8 players online.
Please note that:
Level Editing Tools are provided as a courtesy to fans. They might have different system specifications from the Age of Wonders III game, are not tech supported and have an English only interface.
Coop: Random maps and stand-alone scenarios can be played using player alliances versus computer opponents.
- Local Coop: Random maps and stand-alone scenarios can be played using u201cHot Seatu201d mode on the same computer using player alliances versus computer opponents.